Thursday, August 9, 2007

Week 6 #15

  1. I really enjoyed "The Ripple Effect" and the helpful list that was at the end of the article. (I'd like to send this on to our school district)
  2. I read many of the articles on library 2.0. Its amazing how much has changed in the past couple years and what is predicted for the internet's future. I've also read and heard many people talk about libraries becoming obsolete in the future...which I disagree with especially at public schools. Many students at our school still don't have computers and the internet in their homes. Our school library is a free place where any student can come to relax from a busy day and read. They can ask for help with homework, use the computers, and navigate the web. I hope this will still be available to my grandkids and all students in the future.

No comments: