Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 3, Thing #5


"Flicker" I've entered a photo of an item that is displayed in the Tuffree Library. The program has many steps and it still feels clunky. Not sure if I'm doing everything in the right order. My daughter keeps telling me to play around with it and maybe I'll feel more comfortable after awhile.
It's taken me 2.5 hours to sign-up and enter pictures on Flickr.
Now I have to figure out how to put a picture on here. Oh...There is a picture button on the top! That helped!
Jackie I hope this is what you needed to finish week 3, #5?
Lorena

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Your daughter is "right on." Keep on playing and discovering. That's what this is all about. You are doing great!
Enjoy.

CatMar505 said...

Lorena,
I posted this to week #2. Should of posted it here!!!!
I just started the class. After a few attempts, I'm hooked. My blog is kelmar5.blogspot. My next step is to try Flickr.

Mary