Monday, July 16, 2007

Week 4 Thing #8 and #9

I set up my bloglines. Very easy to set up but spent many hours subscribing to feeds. Also signed up for a new blog : http://techunited.ning.com/ Library Technicians United!
When I was on Feedser.com I had a hard time linking the feed to my bloglines and I'm still trying to figure out what a widget is?
I believe my next purchase of technology should be an Ipod so I can understand the whole audio concept
As of this morning I had no idea what an "RSS" was...now I have a new wrinkle in my brain. :)
Thanks

1 comment:

Libladylib said...

You have no wrinkles, so you needed some anyway. You joined a ning. Cool.
I told Greg at the district we were nining and he didn't know about nings yet. Cool we know more .HaHa. I told him we will be really dangerous this year. He said we already are. He has added alot of stuff to edweb. I started a post on the blog, but it isn't active yet.
I'm glad you are doing this with me!